The Reclaimed Boat Wood collection is sourced from retired fishing boats found in tiny seaside villages on the island of Java. Talented Indonesian craftsmen, that have often been making furniture for several generations, give these Teak and Suar Wood wonders a new purpose and create vibrant pieces that can be a welcome addition to your space.
The wide variety of colors makes it easy to use in a space that is already full of color, or these pieces may just be that one pop of color you have been looking for.
- Teak Reclaimed Boat Wood
- Suar Wood
- 100% environmentally friendly
- One of kind (each piece is unique)
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Sturdy design for commercial and residential use
- Available in many sizes, and can be customized to your specific needs